Event Schedule

When the pandemic arrived in the spring of 2020, all of my in-person speaking events were cancelled.  Since then, I have done a few virtual events, but I don't find that format particularly enjoyable. Now that the world has opened up to in-person events, I don't find myself eager to go back.  Perhaps it's time for fresh voices to take the stage.  

I have decided to focus my energies on my teaching appointments at William & Mary and Landmark, and my automotive complex in Springfield, MA.  While I may take the occasional speaking engagement that strikes my fancy, I will no longer spend 20 weeks a year on the road, as I have done for the past dozen years.

I will be attending car shows this summer, but I do not have any plans to speak publicly on autism or neurodiversity at this time.  

You can find me at these shows:
Amelia Island Concours
The Greenwich Concours
The Misselwood Concours 
The British Invasion
The Boston Cup, on Boston Common
The Audrain Concours



Do you have an interesting proposition? If so, contact Tom Gagnon or Sally Itterly, my speaking representatives at The Lavin Agency. Do you want to set up a program in your elementary, middle, or high school? I handle those directly; write me at robison@robisonservice.com

Discovery Science Channel
I was profiled in an episode of INGENIOUS MINDS on Discovery Science. The show is rerun with some frequency; check the Discovery Science Channel website for details.  Meanwhile, you can watch it here on YouTube

Want to hear me talk about SWITCHED ON?
Check out this interview on NPR Here and Now

Read about SWITCHED ON in this NY Times review

Listen to Terry Gross, Alvaro Pascual Leone and me talk about TMS and Switched On, on Fresh Air




Last update June 2022






2 comments:

Woman_electrician said...

When are you coming to San Diego?

james-caan said...

It’s wonderful post and very helpful, thanks for all this information about Speaking Events. You are including better information regarding this topic in an effective way.

Post a Comment